Each quality episode of Tech Conclave is a result of enormous amount of time, effort and patience. If you have not read it yet, you can learn how we work by reading this page. If you liked our show, you can help us sustain our performance and motivate us to do better by giving and showing us some support that can be done in many ways. We have so many technical and financial constraints that we try to beat through our skills. Any kind of support that you give means a lot and it shows that you’re a part of Tech Conclave.
- Donate $1 USD / month
- Donate $2 USD / month
- Donate $5 USD / month
- Donate $10 USD / month
- Donate $20 USD / month
- One-time Donation
OTHER WAYS OF SUPPORT
- Register and participate in our Tech Conclave Community Forum.
- Use the coupon codes on our promo page and buy discounted products and services.
- Subscribe, rate, and leave comments to our videos at our official YouTube channel.
- Advertise on this website or on our upcoming episodes.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed
- Tell your friends about Tech Conclave show (whether on Facebook, MySpace or in real life).
- Blog about Tech Conclave tech news show, our features and ongoing/upcoming events.
- Respond to our YouTube videos, and feature our show in your podcast or any web activity that you do.
- Bookmark our episodes in StumbleUpon, Digg or any other online bookmarking websites.
- Connect with geeks (contact us).
- Submit a segment and become a volunteer tech correspondent.
- Become a sponsor.
- Embed our support badges below in your website, Facebook profile, etc.
Embed Code (copy and paste):
<a href="http://www.techconclave.com"><img src=http://www.techconclave.com/images/techconclavebadge-avidfan.png" alt="Tech Conclave Avid Fan" width="125" height="125"/></a>
Embed Code (copy and paste) – make sure you’re Tech Conclave member!
<a href="http://www.techconclave.com"><img src=http://www.techconclave.com/images/techconclavebadge-member.png" alt="Tech Conclave Member" width="125" height="125"/></a>